Review "Bridge to Terabithia" Can you watch this movie without crying?


When I was a high school student, I watched the Bridge to Terabithia.  This movie was recommended and I was bored, so I watched it.  Bridge to Terabithia is an American fantasy movie from 2007. This movie was directed by Gabor Csupo. The main actors are Josh Hutcherson and Anna Sophia Robb. Josh appeared in Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008) and The Hunger Games (series). He won a MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance in The Hunger Games. AnnaSophia appeared in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) and Soul Surfer (2012).


This movie is based on Katherine Paterson's children's book. She wrote this work for her son. David Paterson, the creator and screenwriter of this film, is the son of the original author. This movie is a collaboration of mother and son for over 30 years. The trailer is full of fantasy because this movie was made by the staff of The Chronicles of Narnia, but the movie is faithful to the original. 

Bridge to Terabithia - trailer → https://youtu.be/T2TDSEG57hI


Jess Aarons is the only boy in the middle of five siblings. He was born in a poor family. Jess's father is busy with work, and he and Jess's mother don't care about him. And Jess is bullied at school, so Jess felt lonely. He always draw the world of fantasy. One day, a couple of writers and
their daughter, Leslie Burke moved next to his house. They soon became best friends. Leslie praised Jess's paintings. They liked to daydream, so they got along very well. They made an imaginary kingdom called Terabithia in the forest. However, a tragedy occurred when Jess went out.

Jess's sister Mabel Aarons loved her brother. She always wants Jess to take care of her. Afterward, I felt Jess was able to grow as a brother because his sister was there.

I cried a lot when I saw this movie for the first time. It was like ululation. I cried so hard, it was difficult to breathe. I watched it again yesterday, I tried not to cry because my mother was in the next room, but I cried quietly. If you watch this movie without crying, you are not human, right? We can cry and Leslie is very pretty and beautiful, so this movie is my recommendation. If you want to cry, watch this movie. 











コメント